SKA Apartment Rentals is searching for honest and reliable candidates (couples or singles ) able to work as live-in Resident Managers.
Essential duties of this position include:
- Apartment building management (rent collection, bank deposits and follow-up with tenants).
- General troubleshooting, maintenance, custodial and light repair work.
- Renting apartments.
- Supervising trades and other service providers.
What we look for:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain focused on priorities.
- Pride in Work.
If being part of the SKA Apartment Rentals team sounds interesting to you, please send a detailed resume by email to Elyse at email@example.com or fax to 519-489-2701.
SKA Apartment Rentals is searching for skilled, hard working and reliable contractors to service the Brantford, Woodstock, and Tillsonburg apartment buildings. Ideally, we want to have one or two reliable contractors, able to meet quick deadlines to do various renovation and maintenance work at the three apartment buildings.
As units become available for rent, some require a full renovation, and some just require fresh paint.
Essential skilled work includes, but is not limited to:
- Minor drywall repair
- Flooring installation (vinyl or laminate click, ceramic floor and wall tile)
- Change light fixtures, cover plates
- Change faucets
- Install kitchen cabinets and countertops
The ideal candidate must have extreme attention to detail, be a hard worker and be able to meet quick deadlines as the units become available, before they are again occupied.
Must provide proof of Liability Insurance and WSIB.
Call Elyse at 519-763-7440 or email your resume with photos of recent work you have done to firstname.lastname@example.org.