WE ARE HIRING!
We are currently looking to hire a live-in Resident Manager for a building in Brantford, Ontario.
Essential duties of this position include:
- Apartment building management (rent collection, remote bank deposits and follow-up with tenants).
- General troubleshooting, maintenance, custodial and light repair work.
- Excellent Janitorial/Housekeeping skills.
- Answer phones from existing and prospective tenants, showing and renting apartments.
- Conducting Fire Safety tests and reports as required by local Fire Department
- Coordinating and supervising trades and other service providers.
- Communicating with Head Office staff completing appropriate reports and documentation
- Shoveling and salting exterior walkways during Winter.
What we look for:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience a big asset.
- Ability to multi-task and remain focused on priorities.
- Pride in Work.
- Ability to work well with others.
If you have excellent renovation skills, including carpentry, mechanical and painting, you could earn additional income helping with maintenance and renovation work in the building as suites become vacant and require updating. A couple to tackle this job is preferred.
If being part of our team sounds interesting to you, please send a detailed resume by email to Elyse at email@example.com or fax to 519-489-2717.