WE ARE HIRING!
We are currently looking to hire a live-in Assistant Resident Manager for a building in Chatham, Ontario.
Essential duties of this position include:
- Daily custodial of the building common areas
- General troubleshooting, maintenance and light repairs & maintenance work.
- Every other weekend be "on call". This consists of answering phones from existing and prospective tenants, showing and renting apartments.
- Working with the Assistant Resident Manager to conduct Fire Safety tests and reports as required by local Fire Department
- Shoveling and salting exterior walkways during Winter.
What we look for:
- Excellent custodial and housekeeping skills
- Repairs & maintenance skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
If you have excellent renovation skills, including carpentry, mechanical and painting, you could earn additional income helping with renovation work in the building as suites become vacant and require updating. A couple to tackle this job is preferred.
If being part of our team sounds interesting to you, please send a detailed resume by email to Elyse at email@example.com.